KB Woods is an award winning marketing and public relations firm with offices in Phoenix, and Tempe. Our publicity, video and digital marketing teams work to promote industry leaders in finance, media, real estate, manufacturing, utilities and the law. We will have a variety of publicity, video and digital marketing/SEO internships available March 1, 2021.
As a Marketing or Public Relations Intern, your adventure could lead you to work on projects and tasks such as:
- Video editing for media virtual shows
- Developing integrated digital marketing plans
- Building media relationships
- Creating and posting social media schedules
- Research and implementation of SEO projects
- Crafting and editing press releases
- Local news outlet outreach
- Create digital elements for campaigns
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a 2nd year college student or above.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred for some positions.
- Strong writing skills are preferred.
Ready to learn more? Here’s what we offer:
- Mentorship from some of the industry’s kindest and most passionate media veterans
- Work one-on-one shadowing with an experienced team leader
- Access to top level executives and leaders through the course of business
- Incredible networking opportunities
- A creative, collaborative and inclusive company culture
What you can expect to take away from the semester:
- Opportunity to develop professionally and uncover skills you didn’t know you had
- Get the insider scoop on the local news industry and what happens behind the scenes
- Relationships that will go beyond your collegiate career
- Real life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve into your next adventure
And finally, what to know before applying:
- We offer 12-week spring (and summer) opportunities
- Our Spring 2021 program will be fully remote-with an option for some in-house work or visits if safety warrants it. The program will run from March 1 to May 30, 2021.
- The application deadline for Spring 2021 is February 20th. After this date, we cannot guarantee your application will be reviewed for the position.
- Our internships are paid opportunities ($12 an hour). Credit is not required; however, we will provide necessary documentation for school credit if desired.
- Please send a cover letter, with your resume, to Dean Moomey [email protected], (subject – Spring Internship 2021). Interviews will be done by Zoom video conferencing. To learn more watch our introductory video at kbwoods.com.