Do you have hours of video sitting on your company site or on YouTube not making you any money?
Learn how to use video to drive sales on your website, from your pipeline & to your existing customers by using 5 easy methods and equipment you already own! Phoenix Business Journal is hosting a Lunch and Learn seminar presented by Keith Woods, head of KB Woods Public Relations, on October 18, 2018, at the Better Business Bureau in downtown Phoenix.
Order your tickets online through the Phoenix Business Journal – click here.
The influence of video is REAL! The use of video is a fundamental part of today’s marketing mix – join the Phoenix Business Journal and Keith Woods of KB Woods Public Relations to find out how to effectively integrate video into your social media and marketing campaigns. Ideal for marketing and social media managers, PR professionals, sales directors and sales representatives. Discover relevant ways to:
- Cost effectively integrate video into your marketing and social media campaigns
- Create personalized conversations with your audience
- Use video as an accelerator with your existing customers and flush new deals out of your pipeline
- Boost online sales and conversions
- Use video on your personal social media pages to drive prospects and new sales
For additional information contact Chris Jansen (602) 308-6540 or email@example.com. Once purchased all tickets are nonrefundable, but may be transferred to another individual.